Corporate Team Builders
What is the Corporate Team Builders Program?
Habitat for Humanity of Greater Portland reserves construction site volunteer dates specifically for companies that are seeking group volunteer opportunities. These groups are invited to bring up to 15 employees to a Habitat construction site where they will spend the day volunteering on a home for a hard-working family in the Greater Portland community.
Team members have the opportunity to work side by side with coworkers while they learn home-building skills, get to know each other away from the workplace, and experience, first hand, the feeling of giving back to our community.
Benefits of Participation
- Build Team Morale in your Workplace
- Onsite training, site supervision, tools and materials provided
- Social media recognition
- Lunch will be provided
- All volunteers will receive a Habitat for Humanity of Greater Portland t-shirt at the end of the build day
Types of Participation
- One full work day, 15 employees, 9am-3:30pm
- Multiple work days throughout one year
- A full week of work days for your employees
- Work side by side with clients, vendors or key suppliers
- Contact us to design a program that meets your organizations needs
Cost of Participation
Team Builder companies are typically asked to contribute $2,500 for a full day on the construction site. Your contribution helps HFHGP cover construction expenses for your group’s day on the site. These expenses include building materials, tools & equipment, site supervision and training for the entire day. (For smaller companies who would find this level of contribution potentially unachievable, we are willing to discuss alternative options.) For multi-day worksite visits, or weeklong team building programs, there are adjustments in the requested contributions.
You are not required to make a financial contribution to volunteer.